Saturday, December 19, 2009

The obsession continues...

Well this photo is somewhat unrelated but isn't it so
darn cute.... actually I did something with
the photo but I can't show you yet.....
This chick is so cute.... she sure loves her dadders

These are the letter blocks I made at
enrichment, love them ...

The bow I made for sister to match ...
This dress.... which I fashioned after a dress
made by disney from Ruffles and Stuff...
it's not quite as cute as her's but I think sis likes it...
Three linen flower pins I made...
Two bags I made from leftover curtains and
an old dress shirt of my husbands, gifted this at our
annual girls night dirty santa.... which was as always
way fun!!!!!
There is of course some other stuff .... to be revealed soon.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your crafting is awesome- you've got talent! I love the stockings, felt flowers, everything...man oh man, those girly outfits are overly cute. great job!

Our Family Stars