Thursday, July 17, 2008

Water Park day 3, Brayden's finally got the hang of it

The girls chill'n on the sidelines.


Boy I love this Bumbo chair. We even take it in the shallow
water and she loves it, we splash around and have a great time!!!!!
Brayden went down this mini twisty tube slide like 1000 times I'm not even kidding you and just the other day I couldn't get him to go down it for the life of me. I guess everything happen in it's own time. He needs to do things on his own terms. Anyhow, I had such a great time because he was finally having a good time. Can't wait to go back.



Hi Daddy... we miss you. Wish you were here having fun with us.


3 comments:

the Getschers said...

That looks like a super fun water park! Yeah, we still need to get to the water park here... still hasn't happened yet. :)

gramma said...

Where's My BINKY GIRL???????

gramma said...

I hate that picture of me with the Binky girl at the pool because it appears as though I am so indifferent, which is sooooo not the case. Love you Binky Girl

Our Family Stars