Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories

I got this from my really old friend Tina's blog and I thought it was a super idea. Look forward to reading and sharing memories with you all.

Memories
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
PS Just in case you didn't know how to share a comment click on the little word comment below, it's just below this entry on the right hand side, it's very small, for you old folks you might need your reading glasses to see it. You don't have to be a member or have your own blog to post, just follow the instructions below the area in which you type your entry and voila you left a comment!!!! So please leave lot's of comments from now on I love reading them!

1 comment:

Middletonfamily said...

So I was trying to think of what memory to share since we have so many! I thought of a couple. How about when I told you how good the movie Charly was. So you went and bought it, and then watched it without me. Then you called me up sobbing asking me why I told you to watch that movie.
Or how about the Friday nights when we'd have a zit or feel fat, and so we wouldn't go out. We'd stay home and just hang out. You know you have a true friend when you don't want anyone else in the world to see you, but your friend can.
Or how about the many late nights we spent talking about church, boys, marriage, kids. Just life in general. Now we have those things we talked about! Crazy huh!

Our Family Stars